The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally went even though just about everyone told me not to. I guess most people thought there wouldn't be any good horses, but I was impressed when I got there. Very nice AQHAs with points were going for less than two grand. Although, disappointing for the other decent horses that weren't papered or had points that were being sold for less than $400. Many, many people were calling no-sale. I didn't watch the entire horse or pony sale, but the lowest a horse went for that I saw was $15. For an underweight, not broke 6 y/o pony gelding.
I have to say that if I had a some land and some $$, I would have bought quite a few horses today. :wink:

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
I think anyone whos ever owned a horse shares this thought!

For example, today I went to my local OTTB adoption site, just to look around. All I could think was "I want....."

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think anyone whos ever owned a horse shares this thought!

For example, today I went to my local OTTB adoption site, just to look around. All I could think was "I want....."

There was a reason why I only brought $15 with me, and when that pony was sold for that much I told my friend it was sign. haha I should've bought the poor thing! Don't know how I would've gotten him home though. He would've been too big to squeeze in the backseat. :lol:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Definitely does indeed make me want to be there and buy em for cheap!
Maybe later when I have the land, cash and experience ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.