The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Natural' horsemanship???? People pay $100 for them to teach them how to do THIS??? Wow.

Linda Parelli showing us how it's done. Clearly the horse fully understands what it's being asked to do, no confusion there whatsoever, yep, a truly 'badly behaved' horses in that one. *note sarcasm*

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
Yeah, there's a long thread about this video on the natural horsemanship forum. Ironically I just saw Clinton Anderson back a horse up on a show a few days ago. After the horse backed off, he released the pressure and the rewarded the horse's effort. Funny how that stuff works.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops I never go into that section :/ Sorry for the double post!!!

But yeah, poor ******, even I'm confused as to what she wants it to do. One second she's asking him forward, the next he takes a step forward and goes off at him, spins him, asks him forward again then cracks him one across the nose. *sigh* followers....

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
By the way, the followers pay wwaaayyy more than $100 for all that wonderful training. I could buy a horse trailer with what the woman down the street from me has spent on that stuff.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
There are several other threads on this exact same video in the NH section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.