The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is actually the first time I've rode in a year :) And the first time I've rode Winter since I bought him. He is amazing. And a few more to spicen up it a bit hehe

Jeremy, Kachina and Avalanche

Jeremy and Kachina again.
*I know her halter is a little big but I just through it on real quick and her's was in my jeep..*

I was attempting to get a shot of the two of them together haha. Sam (Border Collie) and Avalanche (Aussie).

And again haha

That's a good itch..LOL She was going to sleep.

Sam babysitting me :)

Kachina in the riding ring

And again.

My baby girl again.

Winter running from me haha We were playing :)

My "watchdog" hehe

Sam in the house.

My niece and Winter after our ride. I got on her for walking under him like that after the pic was taken..

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Kendra and Winter again.

My handsome baby boy :)

He was eyeing my brothers horses coming down off the mountain.

The horses he was eyeing LOL

My baby girl.

And because it's so cute a calf in my chicken house.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes everything is muddy, it has been raining for the last three days.. :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone.. I do have to admit though.. I would rather have rain and mud then snow LOL I am extremely tired of snow... But it's slowly starting to dry up :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I'll bet your horses all have really good feet. I wish we had more rocks on our place. They're all around us, just none on our land.
Great photos, and can I ask do either of your herding dogs bother chickens? We've been talking about getting any Australian Shepherd but I want something that will not kill my chickens. I have Scottish Terriers now, they kill everything.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll bet your horses all have really good feet. I wish we had more rocks on our place. They're all around us, just none on our land.
Great photos, and can I ask do either of your herding dogs bother chickens? We've been talking about getting any Australian Shepherd but I want something that will not kill my chickens. I have Scottish Terriers now, they kill everything.

Yes both of my horses have amazing feet :) No neither of my horses bother my chickens. I have chickens, hogs and cattle...And of course horses LOL They both herd my cattle and stalk my hogs but they don't touch my chickens occasionally them and the roaster have issues but it's because the roaster attacks the dogs lol My miniature pincher dosen't bother the chickens either but I raised the Aussie and the Min. Pin up with all my farm animals :) The Border Collie I adopted recently from the local Humane Society and he is 7 years old. Must have been a farm dog before he wound up there he is great with the animals, kids and everything :) I will always suggest a Aussie for anyone who wants a great farm dog and friend :) But I am also very fond of my Border Collies hehe

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
^^^ thanks for that :) I like the no tail on the Aussies. Better for a larger dog in the house. Won't be knocking my iced tea off the table :lol:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your welcome :) Yes I totally understand. Sams tail is a bit much at times haha I am not used to a dog that has a tail since my Aussies don't and the Mini Pins never do so yeah it takes some getting used to LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts