Discussion Starter #1
Stats:
Name: "You've been warned" Cymba.
Breed: Purebred thoroughbred
Gelding.
16 hands
Pedigree:
Youve Been Warned Thoroughbred

It all started with me posting an ad on craigslist offering my photography services in exchange for horseback riding lessons. This lady named Jamie replied to my ad, and told me she had two horses, including cymba, and he wasnt being ridden much because her daughter is still too young to really ride much. She is giving me the amazing opportunity to ride cymba this spring, and then ride him in the 2010 MN horse expo for all three days in the Parade of breeds, and then all summer long. and she told me i was welcomed to the shows that they goto during the summer, and she also told me i could get into barrel racing or jumping with him. I havent decided which one i want to do yet. Me and jamie have become good friends, and i met up with her, her friend amanda, and amandas son Ryan, and my boyfriend also came along with. We all drove up to Woodville, WI to where the horses are boarded, and i got to meet cymba for the first time. Within the first few minutes i was on him, he started spooking and did some little hops, not really rearing up or bucking, but he was close to. I got off of him, and jamie got on him, and cymba did it to her twice. She tried to lunge him out in a different area, and he wouldn't listen to her. They are trying to figure out whats going on with him. They figure his attitude has changed due to him puting on all his weight, since he was 300 pounds underweight when they first got him.

Anyways, he looks SO much better than the first picture i saw of him. He has so much personality!

I know i posted a thread already for him, but that picture is a picture that jamie took the first day she got him. These pics are from yesterday :p

Yes, i know he still has some weight to gain, but hes looking alot better.

ew.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I can only imagine how excited you must be. Your photos are gorgeous. Keep us posted on what you guys are up to.

·
Registered
796 Posts
He's beautiful! Have fun with him!

Do you think his misbehaving could have been also caused by the saddle? In the second pic it looks like its right on his withers,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you everyone.

I'm not sure, but my friend had the lady who owns the boarding place check him out, and she rode him and cymba crow hopped with her too. They figured out it was just because he hadnt been ridden all winter, and he wasnt use to it.

Or atleast thats what they say.

·
Registered
374 Posts
hes a very handsome boy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts