The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of good websites for grooming tools, preferably with some good grooming kits that aren't too expensive?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mmm, thanks. They do have some nice ones! Anyone else?

·
Registered
780 Posts
I actually got the best bargains just by going to my local feed store. =P
But you can always check eBay. Just search for "grooming kit." I took a look and most are under $15!

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
I like the Oster brushes and such. They offer a complete kit. They are not the cheapest but they are very nice. You can get them at TSC and most other tack stores and on line.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I agree! I bought cheaper grooming supplies and found myself always borrowing my friend's Oster supplies. I'm building up my own Oster collection now. Really wishing I would have gone with Oster from the beginning because it would have saved me a lot of money in the long run!
I like the Oster brushes and such. They offer a complete kit. They are not the cheapest but they are very nice. You can get them at TSC and most other tack stores and on line.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Some times you can get a good deal on Ebay on them. I got an 8 piece set for $40

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have some of the Oster brushes and they are very nice. They are very durable and last a long time, they are on the pricey side depending on where you get them.

I believe someone has already said that you can get them on ebay :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the replies!

Hmm. I'm thinking around $15-$40.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love love love the Oster brushes...but I prefer making my own kit so I can customize it to my horse's needs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts