Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, all!
This holiday season, my hubby's family (who always do a theme gift giving) had "guilty Pleasures" as the gift theme. We had to give a gift to one family member using this theme. So, I thought, why not have a discussion on what your GP is?!
My GP is... being "girly". I am a horsewoman by day, lugging manure, and doing all the dirty work necessary to keep my pone happy, but when the work is done, I love to dress in my fanciest boots, throw on some jewelry, and flirt with my hubby! It's so fun to watch his face as I transform from filth encrusted barn bum to pretty gal!

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
Good perfume.

I rarely wear makeup anymore but I always wear perfume, even if I'm just mucking stalls! :)

Beautiful by Estee Lauder is my ultimate favorite, with White Linen coming in second. I'll settle for Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, but would much rather have Beautiful. :wink:

It's definitely a guilty pleasure because good perfume is obscenely expensive, and I always feel a little naughty when I buy it! :p

·
Super Moderator
22,680 Posts
Mine's Internet.

I spend too much time there :wink:. Even I've tried to decrease my web usage.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Do we have to have just one? I happen to be somewhat of a hedonist so I have plenty.
-chocolate(Lindor truffles*sigh*)
-eating out at Buffalo wild Wings
-being ultra feminine(I grew up a tomboy out of necessity, now I love girly clothes, makeup, and especially perfumes! I love flowery ones like Victoria's Secret Pink!)
-Sex(can I say that on here??? OOPs Plz edit if not!!!) in random places.
-Eggnog
-skinny dipping

Ya, there are lots of guilty pleasures I love to indulge in, but hey at least I can say I enjoy life.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I have many. :)

1. My boyfriend's abs. That's bad, but true.

2. Red bull. For real. I am obsessed.

3. Victoria Secret perfume. I am constantly asking for this.

4. Lingerie. Yes. I am fifteen. But I still like to look pretty under my clothes. :p

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
* One on One time with the man
* Chocolate
* A nice hot bath
* Getting a massage

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Horse tack...

I really am an addict and getting pretty freaking exicted when I get any kind of horse tack, even it's a new lead rope. It's pathetic.

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Horse tack...

I really am an addict and getting pretty freaking exicted when I get any kind of horse tack, even it's a new lead rope. It's pathetic.
Same here. I work at a tack shop and I guarantee you 1 out of every 2 shifts I come home with something. Ugh - BAD!!!

My other Guilty Pleasures:

- Junk food. I've been really bad about it lately. Especially candy canes.

- Watching corny kiddy Christmas movies around the holidays - from Charlie Brown to Elf to A Christmas Story. Love 'em!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have this thing about dressing like what I am - a Dressage Queen. Think fur-lined trenchcoats and knee-high Cloud Nine boots, with big sunglasses and high ponytails. The golden-blond hair just adds to it. xD

And mozza sticks!! <33 Good thing my metabolism is so high!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Horse tack...

That is a very good one I hadn't thought about! well said. I think I own every color of polo wrap possible :lol:

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
I have this thing about dressing like what I am - a Dressage Queen. Think fur-lined trenchcoats and knee-high Cloud Nine boots, with big sunglasses and high ponytails. The golden-blond hair just adds to it. xD

And mozza sticks!! <33 Good thing my metabolism is so high!
*ahem* kind of fitting for the title... but I snooped your YouTube.. I board at High Country, I see you have videos there...?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would be in such trouble if I worked at a tack or feed store! I used to work at a jewelery store, and, well, I didn't bring home a whole lotta income! LOL Come to think of it, I probably still owe them some hours! I was poor, but had jewelry up the wazoo!
And yes, I have vet wrap in all colors, at least five halters with matching leads (and ONE horse!) several headstalls with several different reins, pads, and grooming supplies? I come home wih a new brush or pick weekly! I just can't help myself! The dogs all have new collars with matching leashes about every few months, new bowls twice a year...it's an addiction, all right, but I have NO intention on ever going to rehab for it!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Naps. I love naps to me sleeping in on a cold wintery sunday morning and then taking a nap on sunday afternoon is pure luxury.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh, I hear that! Esp. snuggled under a down comforter...sheer bliss!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.