The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you all know JJ and I will start signing autographs next week :lol: jk jk jk lol!
BUT me and JJ DID make the February addition of BARREL HORSE NEWS!! :D:happydance:

A friend tagged me on FB in a post...and OMG I was in the BHN! I was like NO WAY! Washington has N E V E R put anything in there for State Finals...well they did for the 2013 one! Which I am actually super happy about (other than it being me in BHN) but because last year was my last year in the youth for NBHA and I had a great finals on JJ and he worked great and got us the Average for the Youth and posted the 2nd fastest time of the weekend. So we are surely going to keep that for JJs keepings! Just thought I would share with my barrel buds on here why I am so excited lol!!

Not the picture but the Article...sorry if this one is HUGE lol!

The picture!

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Woot Woot! Go JJ! That is awesome Bailey! Can I get an autographed copy sent to Michigan? ;-)

And off topic...I kind of always thought you were around my age...25. LoL. Apparently not? HaHa.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Awesome!! You go girl! We were all excited when the Alberta Barrel Racing Association was finally put in the barrel horse news along with the CBHI, couldn't imagine having myself in an issue!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
What page is it on? I just looked through my February copy (hadn't yet) and I couldn't find you. ????

Super cool though!!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol I am 20 now but the way my birthday falls I was able to be in the youth another year MUAHAHAHA lol. But yes only 20 :)

And it is the very last few pages, the numbers go back to single digest for some reason and it is 2 or 3 if I remember correct (currently in town so not able to double check).
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: CLaPorte432
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.