The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys just suck. I don't know what to do or where to go. This is just a random post to express my inner turmoil. I know whats right in my head, but I am lonely.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
ugh i HATE that lonely feeling, ya haha i just got dumped by my boyfriend on thursday... they sure do suck though. dont worry :)

·
Super Moderator
22,658 Posts
I reckon I know the feeling. Being a single almost the whole of my life.

I'm mainly happy with the current situation but can't forbid that I occasionally feel a bit lonely. I asked one fella (who I was really interested in) out in the late summer/early autumn but got the air. I've started to get over him not until these days.

But hey, I'm sure you'll find your way one day. I'm sure we all will.

·
Registered
162 Posts
men you can't live with them
you can't live without them,
and

you can't shoot them

.................but only cause it's illegal

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. I've been single for like an entire year. Or something like that. Its only started bothering me recently. And then is this guy that I sort of hate and sort of like, and who i'm pretty sure likes me, but he is one of those guys who would just be bad for anything and everything. AAARGH.

And to make matters worse he was texting me all yesterday.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well as a guy i know reasons why i we dump.
I was once dumped because my ex's friends thought I was weird and didn't like me. But my ex still liked me. To me someone like that is not worth my time but it hurt because I had really liked him. I've known other guys to break up with girls because they wanted to "play the field" and come back back three months later.
But I know there are some girls who do terrible things to guys. I know i've been pretty bad to some guys.

Ilovemyphillip and ridergirl23 I hope you guys are okay, things always feel better with time. And Tamma I am glad you are getting over him :)

There are always more fish in the sea. Apparently. But all those other fish are probably jerk fish as well.

·
Banned
200 Posts
i feel the pain now and ive been going out with mine for a year, and i saw my best friend hanging off of him on thursday at the bar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts