The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
3,283 Posts
Re: the H&H saddle...for a saddle advertised that it had little use it seems to be a bit beat up reading the description. Personally, I'd pass on that one.
I prefer to see a saddle in person, unless I know exactly what the saddle is and have a guarantee on the condition. Just be careful.

· Registered
3,283 Posts
Re: the Montana Saddlery saddle
The return policy states the saddle cannot be used or placed on a horse in any way. Now, how in the world would you know if the thing fits the horse??? I'd steer clear of this also.
Good luck in your search for a saddle. Just be very careful. Shop locally if at all possible and only buy if it can be returned for improper fit for both you and the horse.

· Registered
13,661 Posts
I dont quite understand which charts.
Several Companies have charts to show seat size verse rider height and weight, you are in the range for a 15.5" seat, it is on the tight side of the chart, so if you like a lot of room could be a little tight for you.

Of course Charts are reference, some people like tight fitting saddles seats, some like lots of room.... just saying as an average according to those charts it would be the right size.

I will look for a chart to post, only have one in a book

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.