The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Angel eyes or AE for short, I am from South Africa. I would like to learn more about horses and all the people who love them, at this moment in time I have a pony called spike (see profile pic.), I am busy selling him :cry:.

U see the story go's like this, I started riding at the age of 16 at the age of 22 I got my first horse called Mufasa; I loved him with my whole hart. He was abused and had a shady pass, no one could tell me what happened to him all I know was that he was saved from being made in to dog food.

well mufasa an I made good friends really fast, I could ride him but we got the reputation of the rodeo clowns, I just kept on getting on him, ride and the getting bucked of again and that went on and on for a year. Until I got so scared of horse I had no choice but to trade/sell him:cry:.

I traded Mufasa for Spike, in august that will be a year ago, I started of slowly sins I scared easily, Spike gave me back my confidence and in no time I did my first show jumping shows and eventing, Sins spike is only a pony and I am well to big for him, I have decided to give Spike what he deserve and make some lucky kid really happy.

I will keep you guys and girls updated with the search for the horse perfect horse.

AE

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Welcome AE very interesting being from S. Africa. I think you may be one of the only members from there. Glad to have you! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you, grls

i have found the perfect horse on the 15 july 2009. lol. his name is De La Rey, he is a 5year old Boerperd(this is a south african horse breed.)

i have crated an album with some pic's
ps. see profile pic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts