The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_4080.JPG Hi guys, me and hubby have been buisy working away on some new bands and we wanted to share them with you :) The first band is all ready ordered but we can make more:) Can not wait to here your replys good and bad, hope u like. Some of pictures shown are photos of bands we have not finished yet but wanted to give u a sneaky preview:D

Love ikle pickle xx ( jenny and col) View attachment 26707

View attachment 26708

View attachment 26709

View attachment 26710

View attachment 26711

View attachment 26712

View attachment 26713

View attachment 26714

View attachment 26715

View attachment 26716

Please tell me what you think:) We have almost finished some more bands with brasses and pewter and will show them real soon. We also have the band in blue in pink and every colour imaginable even glow in the dark :) x

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys, the first one in blue is not nylon hun, it is english leather with an amazing material that will not rot,is waterproof smooth so it does not rub, does not absorb sweat from your horse so no smellyhead bands snd because it has a protective coating can be cleaned when you clean the english leather. It is a fantastic product and i cant wait to start using the glow in the dark :) Eventerwanabe that is one of my favourites to hun:), one of the girls has just had that made for her and wanted a sneaky preview befor i send it her :) xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.