The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spring fever... I am sick of being in the arena. Lucky enough I get to ride all winter long. Yep, all winter long. You know what kept me alive, my fingers still functioning?
Why Golly Gee - I made myself some winter riding mittens out of old felted sweaters. They kept me warm and functional, but now my friend and I have made the spring version, they are one layer instead of insulated, and work like a charm, if it wasn't for all the dang ice, I would go outside with them.

We have sizes from childrens large (think teenager) to adult mediums.
They are professional quality and are sewn and then we add the accents of embroidery.

They are 13$ a pair, plus 5$ s/h
You can buy them through our Etsy store
Critter Recraft by critterrecraft on Etsy

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow, those are really cute. What a great idea! I live in a southern state, so even though it is colder than normal right now I don't really have need for riding mittens. But I'm adding your shop to my favs of Etsy because those are just so dang cute! I will try to remember them in the future.

Jubilee

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.
Those red ones were mine initially, but my friend (and partner in the shop) accidentally felted them again - now they still fit, but, are better suited for teenagers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.