The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quickie to all my fellow 'Posters' male & female - have a Good Christmas everyone.
Personally I enjoy the exchange of ideas and I get pleasure from writing horsey articles for the Forum. Let us keep the fellowship going in the coming year.

Have fun everybody.

Barry G

PS If you are going to spoil that horse of yours with a bikkie or two - remember to take the Xmas wrapping off.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Tehe,

Cookie. My horse is getting a new rug, two new ribbion brow bands and a dozen cookies -- its his first chrismas with me :p

·
Registered
162 Posts
A very Merry Christmas to everyone may you all be blessed with good health and happiness in the coming year.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Merry christmas!!!!

i must say, its my favourite time of year!:lol:
haha 90% of the gifts i get are pretty much for my horse, lol beside any clothes i get.....

·
Registered
796 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone! Everything I asked for this year was for my pony, haha. I havn't really bought her anything yet though, I think I might just make her some yummy cookies. Oh, and I'll be sure to blow at least $100 at the boxing day tack sale, so I think she'll be loaded with presents :p

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Merry Christmas! Have a very safe and happy Christmas and a safe and happy New Year as well.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Happy Christmas everyone! Enjoy the holiday and I wish everyone a wonderful new year full of joy and prosperity and all that good stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.