The Horse Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
OH MY GOSH! SO CUTE!

Love the name as well, Harrison Fjord, adorable!

I trained a Fjord at the barn I used to be at, I taught him to jump as well, it was great. He was such a character. He is now a fabulous Pony Club mount and doing wonderful!

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Adorable! So you finally got your dream horse? :D

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
OMG so cute! One of my favorite breeds! ^^

I'm from AZ too!

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Love, love, love him! And that's the best name ever!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AnnaLover, yup! :) He's such a character, too :) And he whinnies everytime he sees me :) Hope to get some driving photos soon. He rides and drives, but his breeder hasn't driven him (he had an owner who broke him to drive, then they couldn't keep him I guess and his breeder took him back) so I'm going to have my trainer drive him first to make sure he's good for it first haha :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
He's ADORABLE, congrats! And best mane EVER!! I would be tempted to trim the blonde parts shorter and let the black be a little longer, to emphasize the difference.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
He is super adorable!! I really LOVE his name!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's ADORABLE, congrats! And best mane EVER!! I would be tempted to trim the blonde parts shorter and let the black be a little longer, to emphasize the difference.
That was one of the first things I did ;) In the pics of him loose, you can see it's even. But in the riding pics it's a little higher. NOT an easy thing to do, that's for sure! I think I know why it was even when I bought him haha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts