The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Legends Performance or 40% Soybean Meal? If you have what have you thought about it? Did it help your horse? Did you notice a change?

The guy at my feed store (who is actually very educated about the different kinds of feeds..I say this because I have ran into a few who just "sold it".) recommended it to me. I wanted to see what everyone thought about it before I paid $15.00/50 lb bag and $16.00/50lb bag.

I asked about the feed Dawn (on here) told me about and the only Triple Crown feed the carry on a normal basis is Triple Crown Senior and I don't want to feed that to my 21 month old Mini. And they also charge more if they have to order it for me.

My 21 month old is loosing weight then gaining a "little" back and then loosing it again. Before I got him he was only getting Sweet Feed then I changed to the Relianice 11 and the Alfalfa pellets. He still dosen't seem to be keeping weight on though and I know it's no medical problem because I had the vet out to do his Coggins and they checked him over when I was telling them about this. Maybe he's just going through a growth spurt? He really dosen't seem to be growing any either though.

Thanks for any help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.