The Horse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to unfortunate circumstances beyond my control, a few years ago, this gelding that lived at the stable that I took lessons at (and whom I loved more than any other horse that has been in my life, ever), was sold. Since he had been diagnosed with a heart murmur that year, I am not even sure if he is still alive. But I think about him all the time, so I wonder if anyone on here had ever seen him?

He was a 15.2hh liver chestnut Saddlebred gelding, he would be around 17 or 18 now. He had a connected star, strip, and snip, and socks on all but his right front leg. He had a long flaxen mane and tail at the time (although his tail was beginning to darken) that I last saw him.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately the American Saddlebred Horse Association still has the contact details for his previous owner - I suppose his current owners never informed the registry of his sale.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Are you on decent enough terms with that barn owner to call? If you could find out who they sold him to, you might be able to find out from there.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charlicata - Unfortunately, I don't believe that would work. The person who took him was there to pick up some other horses that he had purchased, and said that he had a friend that would take him, so I'm not even sure if she knows who has/had him last.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts