The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at my local tack shop a few months ago and saw these really cool polo wraps. They started off as what appeared to be honeycomb gel, just like this pad

and then maybe 1/3 or 1/2 way thru the wrap they changed into a regular white polo wrap. At the time I wasn't smart enough to take note of the brand. Ive tried googleing almost anything I can think of and I tried to find grand prix brand polos or ovation because both have that honeycomb gel type half pad. If anyone has seen these or knows about them, let me know? I was trying to look them up online because I do all my hore shopping thru ebay/paypal so I buy things online and cant find them online anywhere! any help is greatly appreciated
thanks

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Call the tack shop :) See who their polo suppliers are.

I tried googling, but didn't get anything.. haven't seen or heard of them before.

·
Registered
134 Posts
try looking under track bandages?? I had a pair that was striped through with a gel. They came with one of my racetrack projects.

·
Registered
147 Posts
We had some for one of our race horses Sly Flying which were cooled then he was wrapped after racing... i dont think they used them for very long though? Atleast they dont use them now.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I've also seen them, also can't remember the brand. A lot of people these days are wrapping with Gel-eze under their bandages. I'm assuming this is an off-shoot of that.
Perhaps they are Eskadron?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.