Jester Stop Front.jpg
Jester Stop Side.jpg

In the pasture:
Jester Two Year Old.jpg

At the expo center:
Jesters Cowboy.jpg

After our workout:
P1010024.JPG

So? What'ya think? I think he's a pretty **** nice horse myself :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
^^ I fully agree :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
I think hes very nice, confo wise I cant really find much wrong

slightly long pasterns in the fore
slightly camped under;;

hes nice!

·
Registered
223 Posts
no one is ever going to find a complete perfect horse, but this horse has very good conformation, I'm sure that if you really analized it you could pick out that his shoulder is off 5 degrees or something, but hes a really nice horse

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
Cute horse.

Did you pay for the photos that are marked Proof or did you use them illegally?

·
Registered
223 Posts
what does that have to do with the horse?
oh right, nothing.

as well, whoever is riding him in the pictures should loosen their reins, it makes for a more effective sliding stop and allows the horse to do it comfortably

·
Registered
251 Posts
As far as the reins go; he IS showing in a snaffle bit :D. Yeah, if the horse is expereinced I'd loosen up but in a snaffle bit you do need contact at times. Showing in a snaffle is different than showing in a leverage bit. At least he isnt yanking away on a leverage bit!

He doesn't have the really big hind end like the reiners I've seen, but it looks like he makes up for that in many other ways.

I like that he is not as bulky and wide as some 'cow' horses are now. I like a horse a little more on the narrow side (compared to some that look like a brick s**t house) because I think they move quicker and can get out of their own way a lot easier from the get go.

I'd take him home any day!

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, sorry, but he's my boy now and forever ^^

The images marked proof were shot professionally and paid for. :)

And as for the reins, I agree. This was his old owner riding him. He was bred down in Nevada and we bought him as a yearling. I share a birthday with him so he was my birthday gift as a yearling and we grew up together :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.