The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I race this... Anyone know what its called? lol if your from new zealand i should hope you know what it is. I race in the youth group for kids aged between 12 and 16:)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
What kind of racing do you do with those? Never seen them, they are quite interesting.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Speedway racing, the painfull stuff lol. It's fun but I've been in hospital a few times and had the roof cut off it once ****.
Race it on a big dirt oval lol... but the dirt flying through the gap in your helmet tends to hurt more than hiting the concrete wall.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Speedway racing, the painfull stuff lol. It's fun but I've been in hospital a few times and had the roof cut off it once ****.
Race it on a big dirt oval lol... but the dirt flying through the gap in your helmet tends to hurt more than hiting the concrete wall.
Between horses and racing, I hope you have a good health care system!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uhm, considering the doctor I saw when I broke my ribs couldn't read the xrays... yeah sure, real good healthcare system.
that and I've now managed to dislocate and relocate my shoulderblade because I have double scoliosis.... Doesn't stop me from riding and racing though ahaha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.