The Horse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay Everyone! My name is Holly. I'm 26 years old currently and will be 27 years old this year 2017! I am from a small, poor, haunted (well known for), & historical place of Pennsylvania (United States) known as Gettysburg. It really is haunted!

Anyways, I love all horses & ponies. I did ride a horse years ago as a young kid, just walking around the outdoor ring. It was for people like me who have disabilities, no offense. It was kinda like therapeutic riding. I rode a really sweet horse called Dan (i think) there. Sadly, i no longer ride horses. Wish i did! I always ask my family if i could ever ride horses again, but we don't have the money to do that anymore, which makes me very sad. I miss that sweet horse named Dan who i rode then. :frown_color::cry:

·
Super Moderator
26,367 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

·
Banned
2,431 Posts
I always ask my family if i could ever ride horses again,
I don't know what you do in terms of work obligations all day, but is there a stable near you that would trade you lessons for barn work? You'll start shoveling manure, for sure, but as you work and learn, you'll probably entrusted with more rewarding tasks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts