The Horse Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Wow Remali, how awesome!! Would have loved to have seen *Aramus, so beautiful.
Thank you! the mares in his pedigree to me came through nicely, and are very prolific. <3 The mares in the pedigree make a breeding stallion!

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
His training is in progress, but I won't be seriously riding him until next year -- he will be three in a few weeks, so I am waiting to be sure he has time for the joints to close further up than just his knees :) Cannot wait to start the serious saddle training with this guy. His mind and temperament are awesome.
Oh, I had mis-read and thought he was about to be 4. Smart to not start him under saddle too soon. What an agonizing wait though!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Happy 2017 everyone! I hope you all are staying warm. Breedings available for 2017 each come with a Live Foal Guarantee. Live Cover, AI and Shipped Semen available. Proven sire. Make your breeding program Elite this year!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
HC Elitist is now a Region 17 Futurity & Auction nominated stallion!
Purchase your 2018 breeding through the Region 17 auction and win $$$ with the foal in Canada!

With regional titles under his belt this exotic son of the legendary *Pogrom has a stacked pedigree that will bring greatness to any breeding program!

See more information on the Region 17 site here: HC Elitist

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
The Region 17 Auction is now in progress! This is a very special opportunity for someone - not only is the Region 17 auction futurity fabulous, but all prices are in Canadian - meaning currently, his minimum bid of $500 is $373USD! HC Elitist

41 - 60 of 94 Posts