The Horse Forum banner
61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
He really is exquisite. This is the type of Arab stallion I adore. Strong, functional conformation with every ounce of the breed's traditional beauty. He would cross beautifully over my Thoroughbred mare, if I was looking to breed <3

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
**Want to help Flood or Fire victims with your next foal? Purchase a breeding to HC Elitist during the month of september, and we'll send the entire $300 booking fee to your choice of either Samaritan's purse or the Horsemen's distress fund, to help those who need it on the east and west coasts. The remaining $700 breeding fee is not due until you're ready to breed!

Update on Elitist's foal, Tango, from his breeder: " I LOVE this "little" boy!!! I hope others will quickly realize what an asset Elitist is to a breeding program. Tango has a lovely head, nicely dished, broad without being bulky, and a shorter face than his dam. I adore this boy's temperament and personality... Such a sweet and amazingly calm expression, very bright minded, so ready and willing to learn, great attention span and so people-friendly. I Love his firm back, balance, self carriage, and his leg structure and bone length, all of which are displayed in his outstanding movement, which is flawless from all angles. His compact body, high neck set and action is complimented by incredible length of stride. I can't believe his height. I still can't get over the quality of this colt... So strong looking, nothing frail about him... Sound, sound sound! Tail curls over his back. Extremely mellow yet has get up and go... Twice now he has cleared my 4 ft. field fencing (interior cross fence)… I think he was showing off. Athletic ability like you wouldn't believe. Not spooky in the least. Tango has wow factor! "

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Mares available for lease as well! Thank you! We couldn't be more pleased with how he has matured in mind and body.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Here's a few cell phone photo highlights of this past summer's fun with HC Elitist, and his first ride. He is an incredible stallion <3
We have an in-utero foal, likely buckskin for sale, out of a stunning Perlino AQHA mare; discounts available and payments if purchased this year!
Breedings are available for 2018! We also have mares available for lease to be bred to Elitist.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Pictured at 3 1/2 weeks old! What a fabulous and brilliant colt. He is available, and I'm also offering pre-sale on a full sibling for next year, if there's interest.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Half Arabian colt at 5 & 6 months old- very confident sweet temperaments. Here's a note from the breeder of a purebred colt by Elitist: "I LOVE this "little" boy!!! I hope others will quickly realize what an asset Elitist is to a breeding program. Tango has a lovely head, nicely dished, broad without being bulky, and a shorter face than his dam. I adore this boy's temperament and personality... Such a sweet and amazingly calm expression, very bright minded, so ready and willing to learn, great attention span and so people-friendly. I Love his firm back, balance, self carriage, and his leg structure and bone length, all of which are displayed in his outstanding movement, which is flawless from all angles. His compact body, high neck set and action is complimented by incredible length of stride. I can't believe his height. I still can't get over the quality of this colt... So strong looking, nothing frail about him... Sound, sound sound! Tail curls over his back. Extremely mellow yet has get up and go... Twice now he has cleared my 4 ft. field fencing (interior cross fence)… I think he was showing off. Athletic ability like you wouldn't believe. Not spooky in the least. Tango has wow factor! "

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Foaling season has ended this year with a bang - a gorgeous palomino filly!! She is available, for now. Here's updated photos of one of the Half Arabian colts this year sired by HC Elitist, from a client --

And the palomino, at 4 days old, and again at two weeks!

61 - 80 of 101 Posts