The Horse Forum banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Been a while since I posted! But HC Elitist's palomino HA filly this year is nearly 4 months old, and I wanted to share more of her. What a personality, this girl is something else!!

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
What a year! It's definitely time to update this thread. Here's some new photos of our Palomino yearling filly, sired by HC Elitist -- she is huge! Possibly available to the right person.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Purebred Arabian filly sired by HC Elitist out of our Khadraj NA daughter, who is out of an Out of Cyte daughter; she is POWERFUL, absolutely incredible legs, huge bone and hooves, on a very elegant typy filly!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
And a black bay 7/8ths Arabian, 1/8 saddlebred filly sired by HC Elitist; she is double wing commander with a third line to WC's sire; triple Bey Shah, double Aladdinn, 6 crosses to bask, and numerous crosses to Witez II, Wielki Szlem, and more. The pedigree on these fillies is just incredible, and it shows. Mariah has the sweetest personality I've ever met, what a special filly. So calm and loves people, while being quite a showoff. All Elitist's foals tend to be very calm and curious, like he is - they seem to like to chase their pasture mates with tarps or other 'scary' objects when they get the chance, since they aren't afraid!

We have a couple of fillies available, and an in utero full sibling to the chestnut for next year. Several of our foals for next year are already spoken for. Breedings to Elitist available

Mariah is turning black - she is bay, but her coat is going a dark chocolate black.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Oh my goodness it's been quite a while since I've updated this! Some incredible foals on the ground have been keeping me busy! First up is our 2yr old Palomino filly sired by HC Elitist out of our Perlino AQHA mare - first photo is just over a year ago. She is sticking 15.2h at 26 months old!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Next up, this year's purebred filly sired by HC Elitist and out of our Khadraj na daughter. Next years full sibling is available currently! She is sooooo pretty, powerful AND fancy when she moves. Gorgeous gaits, she's such a special girl. Cannot wait to see her under saddle with her owners in a couple years! Last photo she was just a couple hours old.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Sticking with the theme - another chestnut purebred filly! This one at just a couple days old - can't wait to see more of her. Her dam is So smart, very special mare to us. This filly has such a sweet disposition and her dams brilliant mind, and what a FACE.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Purebred Arabian chestnut colt this time! Flashy, very neat disconnected white, he's going flaxen, and roaming all over. HC Elitist has two flaxen foals so far, both very vivid. These photos don't show his mane color, it's still coming in. Incredibly powerful hip, and out of a mare who is 14.3h he is measuring to finish about 15.3 when done his breeder says. He is huge!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
And last foal for this year - HUGE half arabian colt, pictured at just a couple days old, he is absolutely massive. Huge stride, he'll be fast and athletic. Out of an APHA mare.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts