The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I'm new to the forum, and though I will probably mostly be reading and lurking, I thought I'd introduce myself anyway :)

I go by McGee among friends, and I'm from Denmark and did horseback riding about 9-10 years ago. Due to school and personal life, that passion took a looong break, but now I'm ready to swing myself into the saddle again, and I couldn't be more excited! If everything goes according to plan, I will start training next Saturday. My goal is to do show jumping, but I am more than happy with doing dressage - a discipline where my mom can help me quite a lot, as she did dressage for many years.

I currently don't have a horse/pony, but I hope that'll change when I get a job (currently studying web development) and don't live in the middle of the city :D I'm only 25, so I have plenty of time (even though it doesn't always feel like it)!

I think that's all I've got for now. I look forward to seeing all your beautiful horses and ponies and talking with y'all!

·
Registered
14,153 Posts
Welcome to The forum, it's so cool to have people from all over the world on this board! I will be overjoyed when you post that you are back riding. We need more people on a horse in this world!

·
Super Moderator
13,673 Posts
Welcome to the Forum :wave:

It will be so nice to hear your adventures as you resume horses...
Do share with us...
:runninghorse2:.....

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Don't let the fact that you live in the city keep you from getting a horse when it's time. Lots of us live in cities and board our horses!

·
Registered
792 Posts
hi :) Denmark is a beautiful country. I travelled there once as a kid.:) Good luck with your horse journey and welcome! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts