The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm what you would classify as a beginning rider, I suppose. I'm 21 years old and am getting back into horses after a ten year hiatus. I've owned one horse in the past, a black TWH mare by the name of Dream. I do not currently own a horse, I'm taking lessons right now...at my husband's request so that my "inner horse crazed eight year old" doesn't come raging out.lmao!

I decided that because my first experience with horse keeping and riding was half assed to say the least, that I wanted to how to do learn things the right way. I plan on owning my own horse in the near future and would hate to harm her/him due to ignorance on my part. My lessons focus on proper horse care as well as western riding. It keeps me on my toes as non gaited horses are so new to me! I'll probably post pics of the lesson horses here and there and please be patient with my noob questions...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
688 Posts
hello from Missouri! hey every once in awhile its ok if that inner 8 y/o horse crazed girl comes out..tell your husband we said so..hehe
welcome to the forum & welcome back to the horse world!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts