The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and see if there was anyone here in my area. I am 20 years old and would like to find a riding buddy. I am not a pro but am a quick learner and have learned so much over the past three months being a horse owner.
I don't have a trailer, so I can't haul but if you/your horse is located around Leduc (specifically the Rolleyview area) give me a shout :) :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey there! I live just east of Beaumont, and will be boarding my horse just east of Highway 21 on twp road 220. Glad to meet someone who is in my area!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone :)

Hailey, you're a little north of me. We are just north of Rolleyview on RR 234 and TWP 500.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Thank you everyone :)

Hailey, you're a little north of me. We are just north of Rolleyview on RR 234 and TWP 500.
Whoops definitely meant RR 220 and TWP 510. I live on 233 and 510, so I'm basically down the road from you!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I definitely think so! The place im boarding will haul for the price of gas, so we could hit up the Blackfoot trails!
That's wonderful! I don't have a trailer so it's nice to know that there are resources out there like that! I would love to go sometime :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
NEAR not in though sadly

1 - 20 of 21 Posts