The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there :D
I'm from Luxembourg, that very small country in the middle of Europe. I'm 22 years old and I'm one of those not-native-English-speakers who come here to improve their English, so, sorry for all the mistakes I will do but I think that this is actually the only way to practise a language and as long as you understand what I'm trying to tell you everything will be ok :wink:
So let's move on to the more interesting part: my horses. I own 2 of them: first of all my 18-year-old thoroughbred, a mare and my first horse. I bought her about 9 years ago and we had a lot of ups and downs.
My second horse is a 14-year-old German gelding who I bought 5 years ago.
Well, that's all for the moment.
If you have any questions just ask :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you live in a very nice small country. I have visited there several times. It is a nice beautiful country. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :D
Can i ask you why you visited Luxembourg? I'm always wondering why foreigners come here, everything's so ordinary here :lol:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D

·
Super Moderator
26,794 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I visited Luxembourg about 20 years ago. It's a great little country. (I lived in Germany at the time and my grandma and I took a bus tour).

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome! I live very nearby in another small country: the netherlands!

You'll find that the horseforum can be quite addictive (in a positive way!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts