The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Abigail, or Abby, I am sixteen years old, and I am a horse lover from Ohio! I have been riding horses off and on since I was in the third grade (as in, taking lessons). I am not terribly stupid when it comes to horses, but I am nowhere close to being an expert, either!

I have come here to learn as much about horses as I can. Something about horses really draws me in. I can't be away from them for long! I'm sure many of you here understand that. :) I am actually interested in purchasing my own horse at this point, and that is also why I have joined.

I hope to see you all around! :)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I used to board up in New Carlisle. Then I moved and my horse moved to Monroe. In January, he moved to a trainer on the SW side of Cincinnati, but my daughter still takes lessons at the place in Monroe. Where do you ride?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Conference School of Horsemanship in the Sugarcreek Bellbrook area I believe. I also used to ride at Yankee, of you know of either of those two places.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I haven't heard of those places. Are they both in the bellbrook area? I dont get to that side of dayton very often. I go to the tack store in bellbrook that puts on a show every summer and I have a friend who used to live in new lebanon.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.