The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. First time on this forum or any horse forum for t'at matter. I own my business doing dog grooming. I am a registered nurse too! I have nine dogs, four cats, three Parrots, husband's snake, and three horses. My very first horse was a 17 hand appaloosa named mercedes benz that was a retired show jumper. I called him big Ben. He taught me a lot. I took lessons and showed in Hunter and jumping classes in California growing up. Then after I moved to wyoming I purchased my first 6 month old polish arabian. I learned I could ride but knew nothing of training or even how to put on a western saddle. Lol. I learned fast! Now that colt is 18 years old. I showed him western pleasure, english, trail, and taught him some tricks. My next horse was a pinto arabian 98.9% little flashy girl I named jewel. I purchased her when she was a yearling. At two she tore up her right rear leg while rolling into a fence. It was to the tendon and abone, I thought I would have to put her down. After diligent care, wrapping, and physical therapy she became a awesome little show and trail horse. I just recently purchased a 7 month old paint horse with quarter and thoroughbred background. Hope to continue to do great things with this little guy. Thanks everyone for allowing me to join your forum!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my horses

My three kids...adrian is the bay 18 years old had him since 6 months old. Jewel arabian paint 13 years old had since 1 year old. New colt is bay dun tobiano only 7 months now and I named him maverick. :)

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts