The Horse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am not new to this forum but its been a VERY long time since I have been in here. I dont even remember my old user name and some of you long timers (that have been here for over 10 years) might vaguely remember me. I have delt with and worked with horses for over 27 years (some of that time off and on) and right now I am taking a step back from the horse world due to severe burn out but like to dabble in it on a much much smaller scale. I was educated in KY (Midway College and in WV at WVSU) and have worked with Hunters (quit after college) Western Pleasure, Throughbreds (breeding industry and learned to absolutely loath it) and fell inlove with the Tenn. Walking Horse and such breeds of the gaited variety. I have had the pleasure to experience various breeds and educate myself about the varieties and try not to become biased (impossible I know) about any particular breed (still find Walking horses my Fav. Biased????? yeah guess I am guilty of that. LOL :wink: ) I have worked with Saddlbreds some and a whole list of other variety of breeds.

I have a wide range of knowledge (cant type to save my soul) and hope to be helpful contributor to the forum.

Right now I am frustrated because my computer has crashed or I have a nasty virus wiping out my applications so I am stuck with the library computers at this time. I am looking into a lap top computer (any ideas will be welcomed on type, brand and etc.)

Hope to be of use.

Zanne

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and I am a conformation junkie (amongst other horsey related subjects). I enjoy Discussions (not aguments) on conformation and I enjoy doing analysis on various horses also. When I get back up and running again I will have to post some of my work.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back ^^ Do you currently own any horses?

Right now I am horseless due to finances. I "play" with other ppls horses. Cheaper route./lol:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts