The Horse Forum banner

Hello new member Australia

508 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Elessar
Hi

Thought I better introduce myself.

My name is Ryan from Western Australia

Myself and Wife - Skye. We like having a sneaky bet or 2 every now and than. We love the atmosphere of a day at the races or having a few bets at the TAB over a few pints. The excitement is like nothing else.

Thanks for inviting us into your community.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
Horse loving mama in Texas
1,792 Posts
Hi, I like having member's from Australia join, you guys have such a fascinating country and love hearing about it.
Welcome to the Fourm!!!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I like having member's from Australia join, you guys have such a fascinating country and love hearing about it.
Welcome to the Fourm!!!
We also think the same about the US and Canada and beyond!.. Thank god for the internet where we can all enjoy each others cultures and oddities. Its really great and I mean that!

· Premium Member
Horse loving mama in Texas
1,792 Posts
We also think the same about the US and Canada and beyond!.. Thank god for the internet where we can all enjoy each others cultures and oddities. Its really great and I mean that!
LOL, Australia is on my bucket list..
All the people that I have meant from Australia are such nice folks and I love the wild life that you guys have, theres a few more members from there on here, one that comes to mind is @Ruth McClure, she's a really nice lady and really enjoy it when she posts.. Theres more but cant think of their names right now, lol.. I'm a pretty new member too so names are not set in Stone in my mind just yet.. :giggle:

· Registered
357 Posts
Welcome to both you and your wife. Glad to meet y'all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts