The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm about me, ahhh. Well I own a ten year old Grullo, QH mare named Bars Ginger N Spice, Ginger for short. I raised her from a foal and use her for trail riding. We have never shown, but she is a good trail horse. I've been riding since I started taking lessons at 13. I've only shown a few times and prefer just trail riding for fun. I also own a 6 month old Lab x ACD mix named Zoe, and I swear there may be some kangaroo in there as well. She is still in the crazy puppy stage, but is slowing settling down. I took her trail riding with me two times in the fall and she did very well. I also have a 20 gal fish tank with tropicals and live plants, and a few rabbits back from when I use to show in 4H. I no longer show rabbits since I'm allergic, but I still enjoy keeping them and having the occasional litter. So that's all I can come up for now.;)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D
I want to start taking one of my dogs trail riding with us. Good you are starting Zoe early.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum :D
I want to start taking one of my dogs trail riding with us. Good you are starting Zoe early.
Thanks Vidaloco:)

She did very well. Didn't get under foot, but still stayed nearby and kepts. She not afraid of the horses and they don't seem to mind having running along side. I was hoping trail riding would help tire her out a bit, but after a two hour ride she was still bouncing around and ready for more. She is like an energizer bunny sometime, just keeps going.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Gotta love those puppies though :lol: Till they chew up your glasses or the wiring on your computer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol oh yeah. So far Zoe has been pretty good about not chewing things she shouldn't. Just once she chewed through the usb cord for the camera.:-x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts