The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

My name is Jenny and I am new to these forums!

A little about myself - I am a CVT with a specialty in Emergency and Critical care. I work a lot with both large and small animals, and I work a lot in research and I love it. I also am the owner of a newly starting up Reined Cow horse breeding program, once I get my website set up I will show it to the world!

I currently have 5 horses - my old man Malachi Lynx, hes a 28 y/o AQHA - use to barrel race, now hes mostly retired now, hes the bright bay roan
Ima Rockin Doc Olena (Bailey) is an 8 year old AQHA Mare that's a day bay - She is currently bred to Shady Lil Starlight for a 2018 foal - she shows when shes not preggers
POLTREYGEIST (Ghost) is a 2015 foal out of my mare ^ by Rey Dual. She is also a bay, and currently in training for the 2018 futurities, and there is the potential for her going to the snaffle bit.
Jacs Genuine Boon - 2017 palomino roan colt who I recently purchased to be my stud prospect. I will be picking him up in a month!
Ima Rockin Doc Olena x Shady lil Starlight - 2018 foal

That's my family! I'm excited to get to know everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
They're gorgeous!

Congrats on your stud prospect and Bailey's pregnancy. You should start a foaling thread for her when it gets closer, or you know, you could do it now and spam us with pictures ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Your have some very pretty horses - lucky! I'm eager to hear more about the pregnancy, so make sure to keep us updated!

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
HI Jenny, welcome to the forum. You have a beautiful horse family

1 - 7 of 7 Posts