The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum. It looks like an interesting site. My husband and I have a team of working Percherons and some Morgan crosses that we work and ride. I hope that you all are having a great day :)

·
Registered
48,589 Posts
It would be lovely to see some pictures of your driving horses. Someday I'd like to learn how to drive some big draftys . It looks like a ton of fun! (two tons of fun!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Yes, it was an amazing storm. Actually our horses are still in KY :)

Right now my husband is transitioning the farm from there to here in IL. Take a peek on Facebook at Dry Branch Farm and Eqqus Oaks Farm.

We expect the horses to be up here April at the latest, so they got off easy this time. This farm has a lovely big barn.

I see you are in VA. I have worked in the Cumberland Gap/Ewing area and have friends there. It is very beautiful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It is fun...

... to drive both the big and little horses. When my husband gets moved up here in early spring he plans to offer driving clinics, so tinyliny, if you can get out here he can teach you how to drive :D

There are lots of pictures and some video on the farm Facebook pages - Dry Branch Farm and Eqqus Oaks Farm. I hope that you enjoy them.

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts