The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
Yeah, I'm going to agree with mls here.

The OP is only concerned about herself, not the fact that her friend and her family have to move lock, stock and barrel because the landlord is giving them grief.

She's 18 y/o for chrissake, not some 8 y/o who doesn't understand how the world works.

Sorry, but I absolutely see this as her being worried only about herself and her own problems, so I can see why her friend's mother was rather short with her.

She's been given FREE board and feed for almost 5 years, and is now whining that she might have to drive farther down the road to see her horse? I think she should be kissing this woman's feet and thanking her for letting her horse stay with them all these years for nothing, instead of screeching about how 'it's just not fair, and she's being such a meanie poopie head to meeee!'

You're not 'sensitive' OP, you sound completely self serving and unable to see or understand the problems of others.

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
I buy all of my clothes from Goodwill, too. How does doing that make you some kind of suffering, pitiful, sainted person?

Horses are a luxury, and since you can't afford to house and feed one on your own, you've been extremely blessed to have someone do it for you. You should be grateful to them, not trash them on an internet BB.

If it weren't for these people, your horse would have been sold down the road a long time ago. I think you need to go and apologize to this woman, and tell her you're sorry for being so selfish and immature.

A bad childhood isn't a 'get out of jail free' card Be thankful for the blessings you've received.

Twh, I hardly see the BO as the bad guy here. She said something TO HER OWN DAUGHTER, not roundly trashed the OP on a public BB. I find that the daughter repeating to the OP what her mother said to her in confidence was extremely bad form.

So you really think it's okay for the OP to come here and say how mean the BO is for not being more concerned for HER feelings? Really? Because I think your sympathies lie with the wrong person.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.