Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find a decently price equine transport company for a gelding I'm looking into buying. I have gotten only 1 quote back so far but the price was outrageous and convinced I can find something cheaper.

If any of you know or have used a hauling company that does Canada or Canada/US I would really appreciate a link or contact info.

Thanks in advance everyone

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Have you listed it via movemyhorse.com? I used it when we were looking to get my little mini home and received several quotes - including some very reasonable ones, lol.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have, in fact the hauler I currently have on my list to use is from there :D still searching to find something better tho.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much for the help guys. With advice from a close friend, I'm going to look at more options near here and see if I can find the right horse locally. Even if it takes me longer, I think its going to be a lot less risky.
Thank you so much for all the help everyone :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got a quote from a local guy who wants $2.50 per mile plus fuel. 200 miles round trip = $1150.00. I think this is very high but I don't know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.