The Horse Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have spent several days trying to decide which pictures to enter into an art show, and I have it narrowed down to 7. I can only submit 3. Please help me decide which ones you would send if they were your photographs!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I like pictures 2, 3 and 6. I like # 2 because it is unique, out of the norm. It has good colors and is very clear. I like #3 because of the horse's color and i like #6 because it is very peaceful. It looks smudged, but it adds to the dreamy affect. :) Good luck choosing! :D

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I like 2, 3, and 6 the best!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I love 2 3 and 6!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Number 1 is my absolute FAVORITE. The black and white is gorgeous and I looove the bokeh in the background.

Number 2 is great. The clarity, focus, and crop allow you to see all of the detail... :)

Number 4 is my favorite eye picture because of the perspective and it is more "put together" then the other two. Even though I like all of the eye pictures... the depth of focus and composition of this one is better.

Great pictures! I love photography too!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
To me the most artistic photos were the second, the fifth and the last one.

·
Registered
790 Posts
First, third, and fifth are my favs! You're very talented in "capturing the moment", would LOVE to have you out to the farm to take pics of my girls! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts