The Horse Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have spent several days trying to decide which pictures to enter into an art show, and I have it narrowed down to 7. I can only submit 3. Please help me decide which ones you would send if they were your photographs!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I like pictures 2, 3 and 6. I like # 2 because it is unique, out of the norm. It has good colors and is very clear. I like #3 because of the horse's color and i like #6 because it is very peaceful. It looks smudged, but it adds to the dreamy affect. :) Good luck choosing! :D

·
Registered
502 Posts
Number 1 is my absolute FAVORITE. The black and white is gorgeous and I looove the bokeh in the background.

Number 2 is great. The clarity, focus, and crop allow you to see all of the detail... :)

Number 4 is my favorite eye picture because of the perspective and it is more "put together" then the other two. Even though I like all of the eye pictures... the depth of focus and composition of this one is better.

Great pictures! I love photography too!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.