The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so my best friend just got a new horse after a lot of hard work and being horseless for about 2 years. She has very little tack to speak of so she entered this SmartPak contest on Facebook to win some T-boots and she is in the top 20! Please vote for her if you have a Facebook! You may have to become a "fan" of SmartPak to do so.

To vote simply "like" this picture:
SmartPak's Photos - I Can't Live Without My EquiFit ___! Finalists | Facebook

Oh and I made up the little "smooth criminal" thing because she couldn't think of anything. I'm so happy for her being in the top 20, please help her win!

EDIT: You have until 3pm EST tomorrow, lets get some votes in!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumping this up.

She is in 3rd, need 44 or so more people to make it to first. I know there are at least that many people on here with Facebook!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, and yes I will share the results, at this point its looking like she's going to come in second, I've run out of people to bribe xD

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are not too late and thanks so much for liking it! There are still 40 more minutes and I need to find about 36or7 more people for her to win. So if anyone else wants to like and find other people to like I would be SUPER appreciative.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much to all who voted, she got second place and did not win the T-boots however she won a "AgSilver CleanBucket and AgSilver Sampler Set" So thats good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.