The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been saddle shopping for about 5 months now? and I absolutely hate it! I'm in the Pony Club and would like to eventually do eventing with my mare, so i need a saddle that has knee rolls, and that I'll be able to use for awhile. I had an old school crosby that was a close contact with no knee rolls, used it on my TB mare for a couple of months and at the beginning it fit fine, but when she started to get fit it just ended up pinching her...sooo I had to sell it. So now I'm stuck and haven't really found a saddle. My friends have let me try their saddles, one was a cambridge(sp?)(MD tree) from when they were made in england and it seemed to fit her pretty well(i jsut didn't like it because it didn't have knee rolls) and the other was a collegiate(MD tree) which seemed a bit too tight on her withers. Really interested in the collegiate saddles, HDR, and the dover circuit ones. My price range is under 1000(I know not very high, but I'm a poor college student), the cheaper the better. Please help and tell me anything you know...reviews of saddle brands would be wonderful!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.