The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive posted this before and got some help but i still havnt decided what color tack should i put my gelding in.... i wanted pink but my friend has pink and i dont want the same color as her, and i also wanted tie dye but i cant find any show stuff thats tie dye. people keep telling me blue becus he has a blue eye but normally with horses with blue eyes they are in blue and i want something different thats not common. any help???

Attachments

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Royal blue, yellow, hunter green, red...he's a dark enough brown that you could do pretty much any color.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was looking for purple but all the purple i find is dark and i kinda wanted a lighter purple then my brother wanted purple and we dont want the same color so now im hoping for a bright neonish color but dont know which to do

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Yellow or lime green, then.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: BB Marie

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was also looking at camo, ik its not a bright color but i like it, these are also other colors i was thinking about, pink/purple, blue/black, turquoise

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
colour

hiya i think purple would look good.
if you like pink check out quincy in my album and i think vanessas tammys there in pink as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i thought about turquoise and i love the color plus you dont see many horses in it around here. and heres the thing, my horse is a western pleasure horse which im turning into a speed horse and hes doing very well, but im still doing the western pleasure stuff with him and also the speed when hes fully ready, i already have a turquoise WP shirt that i bought from a friend i just need the saddle blanket and ill be good. anyhow for speed i still need a color ive been using my moms red white and blue set but, doing open shows and all, she wants to show too and she will be useing that set, i was thinking neon orange for me for speed, its different i dont see many horses in it and it would really show against his blackish brown color. what do you guys think??? turquoise for WP and neon orange for speed???

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Any color looks good on dark brown horses. My old brown mare went from purple to royal blue to baby blue to pink. Orange will look fine on him, you can also do more than one color if wanted
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok so ive decided to do pink with zebra print here is the bridle and breast collar ive picked out. what do you guys think?? it looks like a pinkish purple in the pic but really its hot pink ill post more pics when i recieve it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
colourd horse tack

hiya your horse tack looks awesome and i think you will stand out in the showring or trailrideing on the tracks.
thay are nice colours for quincy i have baby pink you can see him in my albums.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I have a black quarter horse with 1 blue eye. She is pure black but has a star and snip. I am putting pink on her. She looks good in it!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks yeah i just ordered it and cant wait to get it in the mail :) and yes ive seen quincy hes cute

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
pink tack

many thanks for your comments on quincy and i hope your pink tack arrives soon and i think your horses will look awesome in deed many thanks.
i have also got a pink sinfetic (sorry about spelling) with pink rine stones on it that looks awesome as well on my frends horse quizz he is a piebald
black and white (paint)? it realy shows out well on him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts