The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so this is continuing from my last post, about this kid who is stalking/creepering me.
Anyway's even after i had reported him and everything, he wont leave me alone still !
i cant make it stop, he just wont leave me alone !
i have even been really really rude, and he just doesnt stop.
The cousin, was made up, because he said he commited suicide. anyway's this is beyond creepy, but i dont know what to do. But i think he really does need help.
He might be moving, but still i think he need's help and i am not sure what to do.

Also somehow he had gotten my email, and had started emailing me.
i may share them, but anyway's, i know not to believe anything he say's because so far alot of things are lies.

I just need ... help ?

I talked to my dad about it, and he has no answer's for me, no help.
:(

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Right, I saw the other thread and replied and I think this has gone way too far.
Who did you report him to?
Did you ask him to stop?
What has he said to you?
What have the emails said?

If any threats have been made towards you, or any unwanted advances, I believe it is within your right that you can contact the police. This is harrassment and you shouldn't have to deal with it. I've been through this situation before, and I wish I dealt with it better. I won't go into details, but it didn't end well for me.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far no threats have been made toward's me, just nonsense pretty much, i was mostly telling him off. hold on i will copy and paste them and such.

i had told my dad about him, i had also reported him to the school principles. Who have talked him him, but so far nothing has obviously changed. i think i got him upset tonight, as i was being very rude and repeadly told him to leave me alone, so he said that was the last message he was sending, but i doubt it.

Give me a minute and i will post the messages.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
If he ever says, I'll drop by your house, or something like that, call the police.
If you're fearing for your safety, you can actually get a restraining order.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Alright, he will be in the Quote, i will be in the regular text.

What the hell are you trying to do james, make me feel pityful for you ?!
Just leave me alone already, you are way over the top. Just stop it and get a grip on reality.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get over it

Wow you answered me . And just to let you know Brock ********** (his fake cousin) comite suicide.
You know what, Go get a life, and stop making up bull.
You Creeper.

Tatianna i would like to start over from the being as if we never met and from now on things are going to be different.
Nothing is ever going to be different james. just get away from me.
I want NOTHING to do with you, I dont want to even see you take a glance at me, dont want past me, dont even talk about me, or let me cross you're mind.
I want you to act like i do not even exist.
Just Go Away.

beginning
If you do not leave me alone, you will regret it, i will take everything to awhole new level.
You are harassing me, and stalking me.
you better leave me alone, RIGHT now james.
How did you get my email anyhow.

Go Crawl in a hole and disapear.

I am dating a chick right now and fine your wish my command
Bulls**t *****
Anything that comes out of your mouth is a lie, i hope you know that. noone would want to date you, and you know it.
you look like you walked out of the 70's.

From Kaylee ****** ( My friend, he is trying to make it seem like she is sending this, when she isnt cuz she doesnt have internet and wouldnt use his email.)
lol are trying to make me laugh
Look alright, i told you to do one simple thing.
Just leave me alone.
I do not get what you're issue is, but you need help.
I mean it, you really do have issues.

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Oh and just to let you know i am being transferred
(he might be moving)
good for you.

Fine this should be the last message i will be sending
EnD so far, i will check my facebook to see if there is any i havent shown.

And yes, i realize as i said i am being rude, because he is really making me mad, i have to deal with him in school all the time, so yes, i am trying everything possible to try and get rid of him.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I agree with Gidji, if he gets serious and is talking of trying to visit you or threatens you in anyway you must contact the police.

In addition, I would highly recommend trying not to respond to him. He is obviously getting a kick about you paying attention to him, even if it is annoyance. Do not take any pity on him as he is trying to control you (I know this because mentioning a suicide is a classic predator tactic to make the prey feel obligated to or sorry for the predator). If he sends texts, do not respond to them. Also, you should try to talk to a school authority or another adult that could deal with this situation.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
*nods in agreement with Roro*

Don't reply to him again. Keep the emails as records, he IM's you, email's you, call's you, text's you.. whatever.. writes you a note.. keep it all. Never delete it. call the cops, tell them you have a stalker no joke, may have metal issues. THEY WILL COME. Trust me. I can't stress enough for you not to acknowledge him in the slightest bit. He'll eventually get ****ed off, since you don't want him, and try harder, with this, you will have move evidence to show to the Popo - and they will take care of him. Promise. You can help him if you tell someone. If he does have a mental issue, then this boy NEEDS help, because he WON'T STOP.

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
Now this sounds very creepy. For me it sounds that he has very serious problems.

I'm with roro. Obviously he'll get his prize every time you answer him, no matter what's the message.

How about your school? I know you reported him, but could you keep tellling someone every time he tries to contact you? A principal? A counsellor or a curator? (if you have). Just don't let it be but keep reporting every effort till some adult does something.

How about your mom? I'm really sorry that your dad didn't help you, but could you mom do something?

If nothing else helps, I'd contact the police. Personally I'd think it as the last resort if the softer methods don't work since he doesn't sound like criminal but a person who has very serous problems. I believe behavior like this is a cry for help and people like that don't obey the police (before they take their harder methods in use) or any other person plus don't get the help they needs from police. On the other hand, if you any time start to feel you're in danger don't hesitate to contact the police. Your safety is the number one now.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i could keep telling someone.
I sometimes get my friends to tell him to leave me alone,which they do but some kids just encourage him which make matters much more worse ! If only they knew what he was doing ! GR

I cant ask my mom, because i dont exactly know her, her and my dad divorced when i was 10 months old.

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
I'd give up also that friend telling thing. I think every time you respond him (no matter of the form of the message: email, friend, SMS, anything), he'll have a reason to continue since he caught your attention.

I was also about to writing that perhaps you'd try to totally ignore him but then decided not to do it. Perhaps the best thing you can do is have a discussion with someone who knows about human mind and mental issues. A person like that can help you to take a right attitude toward him. I belive it's good if you take that James seriously, since nobody knows if he'll turn dangerous if the situation changes.

Perhaps it'd be good to consult a professional before you do anything else.

I'm sorry that you can't talk over this with your mom. Do you have any other secure adult like an uncle or aunt who could help you?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
You can go to the police on your own. Print all the emails, bring all the texts. Bring a friend as a witness if possible. This boy needs to understand this is harasment. Get his parents phone number or adress if possible to give right over to the police.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Yes, I agree with SillyBunny. You can go to the Police on your own. Even if he has never made any threats to you, he is still harassing you. Next time he attempts to talk to you, politely ask him to leave you alone. This has been going on for too long, its time it stopped. I know what you're going through, I've been in a situation like this before.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think first i will talk to his parents, tell them what is going on, tell them that this is harrasment and stalking, and that it has been going on for too long, it hasnt stopped regardless of what i have done. If it continues i will be taking it to the police, and hopefully she will see that something does need to be done.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have also read the other thread..
And i have to say i somewhat disagree with not responding to him.
I would worry that if you dont respond to his messages he will get mad to the extent as to harming you.
I do however completly agree that you need to go to the police.
Having read you previous post it seriously has gone on way way way too long!
You seem like a very sweet girl but you need to take charge of the situation now.
If you talk to his parents it could go either way - they may not believe you and n which case the problem will just get worse. OR They may be aware that he has some kind of mental illness and needed you bringing it to their attention to do something about it. Either way i would also go to the police.
Even ask a police office to accompany you to his parents house.
Dont feel sorry or bad for him any more, he is completly bring it all on himself and i dont believe that he is all that well. Even so, he shouldnt be harrasing you. AND HE IS.
Please dont feel that you dont want to go to the police because your wasting their time, because your not!!!
Your dad proberly doesnt have an answer for you coz 1) he isnt aware of the intensity of the problem 2) he dont want to suggest anything to make it worse and 3) he is a guy :p
Honestly you need to go to the police and tell them that you are being stalked and harrassed.
Could you move school?
Im worried about you and honestly think that someone (prefferably a police officer) needs to tell him and make him stop..

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i dont really think i could move schools.
but i could try to talk to his mom and tell her if she doesnt do something about it, i will be going to the police.

·
Registered
142 Posts
You need to stop responding to him IMMEDIATELY! It only gives him fuel to continue, as long as he gets some sort of response from you. Victims are no fun when they don't play along, so hopefully he will shift his attention to someone more responsive. Who cares if he gets the "last word;" you just need to STOP NOW. COMPLETELY.

And you MUST get a responsible adult involved! A school counselor is often your best bet. They should have knowledge and training in this area, and know to take this kind of situation seriously. If you aren't comfortable with this, then a school nurse, the police--SOMEONE needs to know IMMEDIATELY. The problem in these situations is often the victim doesn't try to get help, and thinks he/she can handle it on their own. Then you see the headline: "Body found in vacant lot; stalker arrested."

GET RESPONSIBLE, ADULT HELP NOW. Show them your records and be sure you have copies in a safe place. I would not advise your talking to his parents--that needs to be done by a person of authority. If you can't get help at school, definitely go to the police.

I cannot tell you how dangerous this situation can be. He may just be playing head games with you, but HE MAY NOT BE. You CANNOT know this, and MUST play it safe. We don't want to find out about you in one of "those" headlines.

ETA: I am 43, and have a degree in Psychology (which includes Abnormal Psych). This does not make me an expert by any means, but I do have some experience in the field.

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
A principal? A counsellor or a curator?
Hmm... Obviously I meant school social worker. Messing with my native language and English again.

Anyways,

that MuleWrangler's comment sounds like a good idea.

Anything new there? Have it turned any better or do you have any secure adult solving this with you?

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Go to the police station with your parents. Speak to the investigator who deals with juvenile issues. Consider taking out charges regarding the stalking issues. Go get a restraining order!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts