The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to found this community. My family and I recently moved to GA near my wife's hometown. My interest in horse growing every time we visit the in-laws. Thought to learn more about them so I took some search which led me here. Thank you for putting such a good community, I'll be reading around and will probably pop some question.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum KyleGrey. I'm assuming that your in laws have horses. What a great way to get introduced to the horse world.

Reactions: KyleGrey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcome guys.

Hi, Welcome to the forum KyleGrey. I'm assuming that your in laws have horses. What a great way to get introduced to the horse world.

Yes they have one male and another male coming soon. If all goes smoothly, I'll get one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for the welcome guys.

It won't be long, you will be fully saturated in knowledge and having the time of your life. Trail riding is the best! Saddle your own horse. Enjoy and welcome.

Yes they have one male and another male coming soon. If all goes smoothly, I'll get one.

It won't be long, you will be fully saturated in knowledge and having the time of your life. Trail riding is the best! Saddle your own horse. Enjoy and welcome.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Welcome!

Horses love a good grooming! You will enjoy learning all about horses and riding.

Does your wife have an interest in riding horse too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts