The Horse Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Forum! :D So to say a little bit about myself, I live in Michigan, and like most everyone here, simply adore horses. I ride many different horses, but manly ride two. One is a haflinger, 13 years old simply adorable! The other is a very stubborn Quarter Horse, he hates any work that he may have to do, but I still love working with him! I love riding and am hoping to find others to talk to that love it also, there arent many people where I'm from that like talking about horses!:shock:

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm from Michigan as well. Hope you enjoy it here!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Michigan here as well... Just outside of Flint. Just recently getting back into horses and loving every minute of it... welcome to the forum...I just love it here hope you find it helpful as well!!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I used to live in Michigan, now SW Missouri is my home. I have two horses, a sweet gentle and very kind and smart red dun QH and and nasty, stubborn, and mule-ish Halflinger.

hahahaha.

I lease the Halfie. She is a good pony, but she is not an affectionate horse, whereas my QH is pretty affectionate. He is happy to stand tied for grooming and pets and enjoys being ridden.

The halfie, ugh. She tolerates all human contact and as soon as the halter is off she is GONE.

Good to meet you.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks ya'll. I'm from the St. Joseph area (Berrien County) and so far I have found the forum very helpful :)

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Oh you guys aren't too far from me! I'm in Kalamazoo county.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.