The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through the form hoping to see something about arabians (my exerties lol) but there was nothing! So show me your arabians and half arabians!!! Here are my two view them and my recently sold half arabian under my horses!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very Beautiful. =]
I have no really good photos of my Arab since my old BO almost killed him with over feeding him so he is super fat and I don't want to show those. I will have to get more once it's nice out since he's in perfect shape.

I have one good photo of his whole body, but my uncle is riding him.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Here's my poneh, Lacey. She's most likely a pure Arab. I know her dad was Polish with a smidge of Crabbet thrown in but her mom is anyone's guess. I'd assume her mom was very Polish because Lacey is extremely Polish looking, but who knows.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yay! A thread to post my Bause in! She is full arab (polish/crabbet) and such a pretty girl! this is the only picture i have of her currently available... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wow, Onyx, what an extremely lovely looking horse. Well, its not hard to make an Arabian look beautiful, they do tend to resonate it!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here are my guys,
This is Spencer, he is my young boy. Polish, Crabbet and egyptian.

This is Chelsea, this was taken 6 weeks after foaling her fifth foal.

Her daughter, Psyfawn

I love seeing everyones' arabians, and half arabs, they are so beautiful!!

Thanks for letting me share mine!! :)

Kristine

·
Registered
627 Posts
Lilly, 9 yo straight Spanish mare (and overweight, but getting better!):

(^^ Not the best pics, photobucket ate the others lol)

And on the other end of the spectrum is Pickles, our brand new skinny adopted gelding. He's Egyptian/Crabbet bred.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Arabian pony:

And a mare i had 4-5 years ago, Misty. 7/8 Arab, with a bit of ASH.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Fin, Anglo. The only photo i have on my computer:

And Bella, one of her parents (lol i cant remember which) was arab, and the other anglo:

When i was 10/11-ish I had an Egyptian arab but i dont have any photos of him on the computer.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yay! Awsome thread. This is my 15/16 mostly CMK bred mare, Deja and her colt from '09, Mana. Deja's sire is a Blue Book, straight Davenport, and sabino. Recently Mana has been shedding out on his three chestnut legs and will have three high whites along with his other white leg for me to keep clean(thanks Grandpa!!:-x:lol:) These are from the fall and then from today.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Though she is not mine, the horse I lease, Khamie is half Arabian and half Morgan :)
But 100% Sweetheart ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
all your arabians are beautiful :)
here is my anglo, William. he is arab (a little bit of crabbet) x TB (arabian lines)
hes quite a character :p

Attachments

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
He's not mine, but here is Donovan, a crabbet arabian that is out at the farm (and for sale).

Gotta love that arab trot.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts