The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Post up your Arabian or Half Arabian!!!!

8K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  barebackcowgirl99 
#1 ·
I was going through the form hoping to see something about arabians (my exerties lol) but there was nothing! So show me your arabians and half arabians!!! Here are my two view them and my recently sold half arabian under my horses!!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very Beautiful. =]
I have no really good photos of my Arab since my old BO almost killed him with over feeding him so he is super fat and I don't want to show those. I will have to get more once it's nice out since he's in perfect shape.

I have one good photo of his whole body, but my uncle is riding him.

#4 ·
Here's my poneh, Lacey. She's most likely a pure Arab. I know her dad was Polish with a smidge of Crabbet thrown in but her mom is anyone's guess. I'd assume her mom was very Polish because Lacey is extremely Polish looking, but who knows.

#16 ·
Arabian pony:

And a mare i had 4-5 years ago, Misty. 7/8 Arab, with a bit of ASH.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Fin, Anglo. The only photo i have on my computer:

And Bella, one of her parents (lol i cant remember which) was arab, and the other anglo:

When i was 10/11-ish I had an Egyptian arab but i dont have any photos of him on the computer.

#17 ·
Yay! Awsome thread. This is my 15/16 mostly CMK bred mare, Deja and her colt from '09, Mana. Deja's sire is a Blue Book, straight Davenport, and sabino. Recently Mana has been shedding out on his three chestnut legs and will have three high whites along with his other white leg for me to keep clean(thanks Grandpa!!:-x:lol:) These are from the fall and then from today.

Attachments

#19 ·
all your arabians are beautiful :)
here is my anglo, William. he is arab (a little bit of crabbet) x TB (arabian lines)
hes quite a character :P

Attachments

#21 ·
its nice to see that so many other people own arabs. My area is QH country and when people see you on an arab its like your an alien. The only time you see arabs is at the trails and that is even super rare.

Oh and if you dont own QH's then your a gaited person...so yea when i ride Bause at the trails and warn people she might kick (though she never has) and pull her off the trail for them to pass they always give me a wide birth....lol arabs have the reputation of being hot headed wild things around here.

Nice to see so many others enjoy the breed on here. If anyone is from tx and looking for a riding partner pm me!

#22 ·
See I wouldn't mind finding myself a nice arab. I think that most people think all Arabs are crazy, but the lesson barn I use to board with had 3 arab lesson horses that were completely kid and beginner safe. Unfortunately, all the arabs that I have encountered outside of there have been the stereo typical hot headed high spirited horses. The arab that is at the barn I am at now is really good in the arena but is really nervous on the trails or I would totally buy him for myself (but due to some bad accidents my confidence is still super low, even 3 months later).

I think people just lump the whole breed together as a bunch of crazy horses, when they really need to take it on a horse by horse basis.

#26 ·
Here's the only pic I have on this computer of my girl. I'll post more when I'm on the other computer. She's a Crabbet bred Arab. Alada Baskin I is her dad, and her mom is a great granddaughter of Khemosabi. She's a great little horse, best personality, though I was planning on my next horse being a warmblood of some type lol. I absolutely love her spit and fire, and the attitude that she has. I can't wait to start riding her and showing her. Just got her in November, and she's 4 years old.
http://www.horseforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25508&stc=1&d=1266646478

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.