The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new to the neighborhood so thought I'd introduce Jack and I. My name is Jen and I live in Indiana. I have a 4 year old gelding named Legends Captain Jack, and I have been kind of apprenticing with a gaited horse trainer for the last few years. Jack is my baby and I am completely infatuated,lol. His mama was a gaited Morgan and his sire is Legends Storm Traveler, a champion Rocky Mountain Stud. Ok done with the boring part and now to the pics!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Ooooo a pretty bay! My girls are all Rocky's too.
Wecome to the forum :D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!! Jack is a very handsome boy!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks so much guys! He's my first. I JUST missed the birth, but saw him still in the sac before Mama had even gotten up. I bought him at a month old and I am SO proud of him. I have done all of his training,lol, with some pointers from my trainer. He's still a work in progress, but all in all a very good boy. He definitely has an overabundance of personality though,lol, the stories I could tell.....

Our first show under saddle. Don't ask what I was doing with my feet,lol, no clue.

Our first withdrawal from a class under saddle,lol. I sprained my wrist on the saddle horn when he started with me so i had a friend hop on to work him through the temper tantrum. He hasn't done it since!

You can tell he's a big scaredy cat,lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, nice horse. =) My horse is a strawberry roan. She's half Percheron half Australian Pony. Your horse is nice looking. Seeya.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, welcome, from Maree-Uk

Hi :lol:

Welcome and Jack looks gorgeous, nothing bets the bond between a horse and a person(apart from kids, of course), well, my horses are my kids!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts