The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!! My name is Haley, I own a Quarter horse named Red:) I had an old account here a very very very long time ago, but had it deleted because I just didn't have any time! A little about me: I obviously ride! Write, sing, a full time girlfriend which is hard!!:p Still attend highschool, I'm beyond lazy :p I love facebook, the drama not so much. Hmm.. anything else just ask! Great to be back! :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do!! I'll need to download some photos of him off of Facebook when I get a chance but I will deff post some:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Welcome. Very nice horse & pictures.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your horse is gorgeous!:)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you! :) He was starved for about 3 years. I bought him when I was in 8th grade and the people we bought him from had him for about 4 months and he was still super skinny. Now, hes a pasture pet being nice and fat :) Its funny, one day he got out and I had to get him ( before I bought him at the trainers that I rode at) and he came trotting right up to me and my instructor was astonished because a skittish horse that no one could get came right up to me. Must have been meant to be :) Hes a good boy when he wants to be ahha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts