The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up and hope to meet a lot of online friends in here :)

My Name is Merete, I am a 47 year old female, who lives in Jylland, Denmark. I live on a small farm with my husband, my 16 year old son, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 9 guinea pigs and my 3 wonderful stallions -

TAURIS, a 3 year old tricolor Irish Cob -
JASON, a 3 year old black Welsh A -
INDY, a 3 year old spotted Miniature -

I am a Nurse, but had some problems with my legs 5 years ago, which made me unable to work, so I started to write and have published a book about Guinea Pigs and a book of poems.
I also cannot ride anymore, so my time with my horses is spent tricktraining and my third book will be about that - it´s so much fun!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Merete, I just love the international flavour here.

Sorry to hear about your health but you seem to have turned it to your advantage.

I think tricktraining would be great fun (if I only had time). A tricktraining school was held at our pony club grounds last year and I so wanted to go but I was away with work and didn't get back until the day after - so unfair!

Hope you like it here.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum :) nice to meet you!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hi and welcome Merete! Its so neat to have people all across the world on here! Hope you have as much fun here as we do! :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Welcome Merete :D I have always had aspirations to write a book and get it published. I'm so proud of you for getting it done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts