The Horse Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halloo! I'm super new here, just joined today actually. So far, it is fantastic. Anyway, I'm 20 years old, living in South Africa. Been riding since i was about 10 but only started with a decent instructor/method about 4 years ago so I'm not as good as I should be.
I'm really, really interested in "alternative" riding methods and I'm busy qualifying to be an instructor through a school that is based on the Ride With Your Mind technique.
I own one horse, a 12 year old bay Thoroughbred named Border. He's my baby. I'm sitting on him in my profile picture. Tried to include pictures in here but my computer hates me.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Hi!! Welcome to the forum! There are a ton of great people here and lots to learn from. Take a look around and poke your head in a few threads to get you started. Feel free to ask any questions and just jump in...

You can attach photos to your posts by uploading the pictures to either your forum account or somewhere like Photobucket. Once you've uploaded the picture you right click on it and "Copy URL", come back to the thread you'd like to post in and right on top of the Reply box there is a little picture of a mountain. Click the mountain and right click in the box, "Paste URL" and it will show up as a link at first but when you submit your reply it will show up as a picture in the thread..

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.