The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've been on here for 23 days, but that's pretty new compared to some of the older people on here. Not older as in age, by the way. I figured I may as well make one of these because I don't have any thing better to do ... I'm sitting in school. Fun.

I'm from the south. I don't have a horse but I'm taking lessons. I haven't ridden yet - I've only had one lesson - but when I do I will be riding Western.

This is Samson, who I'll be taking lessons with. He's a almost 16 hh 16 y/o bay Mustang gelding.

This is Tawny, the other lesson horse at the barn. He's a 5 y/o I-think-red-roan Appaloosa gelding. Me and him don't get along the greatest. I don't know how many hands he is but he is taller than Samson... so maybe 16+.

·
Registered
Elle, 1997 Oldenburg mare
2,085 Posts
I didn't have my own horse until recently, when I was rather suddenly surprised by my coach giving me the horse I'd been having lessons on for the past five years!! There's absolutely nothing wrong with not owning. You'll learn more by riding different horses, anyhow! Have fun, keep an open mind, and enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts